Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday, April 21st

Well, I have PRK on my right eye on Friday and I'm not really supposed to be working out, but I got tired of sitting around the house (and not having many carbs, other than my xanax fueled binge friday afternoon when I went to cvs to pick up my meds). So I did a version of the Will workout from yesterday's big dawg blog as follows:


Not really supposed to be 'getting sweaty' with my eyeball in recovery, but it was nice and cool out today and I couldn't sit around anymore. I did this version of yesterday's will, at a slow pace. Kept it to a light sheen in the sweating department.

5rm Tng PC - #123, didn't try to max out just did a heavy set
+
21-15-9
Deadlift @ #205
Push Press @ #83 (started with strict press but switch to PP after 8 reps)

Had the timer running but wasn't going for speed. Finished in around 12 mins. Mostly sets of 5's on everything. Really focused on form on the DLs.

No comments:

Post a Comment