Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday, April 17th


On the min for 20 min:
Odd- 5 muscle ups
Even- 40 double unders
+
On the min for 20 min:
Odd- 10 burpees
Even- 30 seconds airdyne @85% 
+
On the min for 20 min:
Odd- 10 toes to bar
Even- 3 parallete hspu

I attended a basic gymnastics class (1hr) before working out today, and hollow rocks and superman drills taxed me more than I realized. I only did two of the EMOMs afterwards. Next week I will try to do the workout in the AM and separate it from the PM gymnastics drilling.
EMOM 20
1-2 MUs (did a total of 8 MUs, when I reached failure just did high pulls to sternum)
30 DUs (zero rounds UB. My DU rhythm was a hot freakin mess tonight)
+
EMOM 20
3 deficit HSPUs on hex dumbbells to 1 abmat (not much lower than the floor, but enough to have to use that big leg kip which is what I wanted to practice)
10 TTB (broke last four sets 5+5, did my best to keep the kip up)

No comments:

Post a Comment